Authorized Northeast Distributor for
Permateek Synthetic Decking
Benefits of Permateek
Permateek marine decking is an environmentally friendly composite decking system that offers the robustness and good looks of teak but with far greater durability and ease of maintenance. It has a roughened surface that looks and feels like natural grain which is highly resistant to sun, rain and seawater. Non-slip wet or dry. Permateek is cost effective, stain resistant and simple to maintain.
- Longevity - Built from planks of UV stabilized PVC.
- Low Maintenance - No regular wood sanding or oiling required, simply brush with soap and water or powerwash.
- Limited Time Down - Typical process requires one day to pattern and one day to install.
All other work is conducted in our workshop or on site.
- Price - Favorable pricing compared to real teak decking.
- Quality Craftsmanship - High quality fabrication process of thermal welding to form deck panels.
We do not glue planks together. Your deck will be designed and handmade with the same design and attention to detail as the real teak decks that we fabricate. Fitted by our professionally trained team at North Country Boatworks, we will provide a meticulous finish with impressive details around deck fittings and curves, making your Permateek deck visually indiscernible from real teak decking.