CLASSIC BOAT RESTORATIONS | MODERN YACHT WOODWORKING
Request an Estimate!
1972 Dyer 29'
Restoration and Refit -
Annual Maintenance and Improvements
- Port and Starboard bulkhead repairs
- Rubrail repairs and replacement.
Cabin house and windshield repairs
- Custom transom bench seat designed and fabricated
- New teak toe rails, coamings, and cockpit trim.
Engine box rebuilt and refinished
- Custom fabricated brass chafe guards and pulpit anchor guards
- Hull, deck and cockpit refinished with Awlgrip
- Head: built in counter with freshwater sink, storage cabinet below
- Galley: converted cabinets to drawers, storage above and below, new countertops, teak drink holders and trim
- Full refinish of interior cabin. New LED lighting installed throughout interior and cockpit
- Updated Garmin navigation and radar, new VHF and stereo.
Bowthruster Installation 2019
Back To Restoration Gallery