1957 Chris Craft 17' Custom Runabout
Full Restoration - Hull #D-17-2062
- 3M 5200 Bottom: white oak frames, white oak stringers, mahogany keel and stem.
- Original, restored side frames, deck frames, and ceiling planks. New side, transom and deck planking.
- New interior: rebuilt floors, seats, seatbacks and dashboard. Correct reproduction Tolex upholstery and linoleum.
- Original motor: KFL #201108 straight 6 cylinder 131 HP, restored by CD's Engine Service, Michigan.
- New, correct reproduction wiring, restored gauges, rechromed hardware with new stainless steel rubrails.
- New USCG approved fuel tank, new hard copper fuel lines with fuel separator and shutoff valve.
- Original, restored exhaust tube, all running gear and linkages. New reproduction choke and tachometer cables.
- Sits on a custom built 2016 Loadmaster tandem torsion axle trailer.