1970's Beetle Cat Restoration
- Full backbone rebuild: laminated mahogany stem, extensive transom repairs, new centerboard trunk and skeg.
- 50% new ribs, 4 sistered ribs, mast step repairs.
- Hull and deck restoration: new garboard planks and aft section of port broad plank.
- Custom mahogany veneered transom, several new deck planks. Hull recaulked, primed and painted.
- Restored cockpit ceiling planks, new bookmatched white oak coamings, new rubrails, and new canvas deck.
- Original spars were restored and refinished, outfit with new bronze hardware.
- Rudder repaired and refinished, custom tiller designed to owner specs.
- Bronze bushings installed through the deck on either side of the mast: owner requested that all running lines be re-routed through the deck into the cockpit, allowing single handed control of boom and gaff.