1950's CruisAlong 16' Lapstrake Utility
- New outer stem, gripe, skeg, transom, center transom knee, and keel stringers.- New white oak frames from stringers to keel, full frames at stern.
- Plank repairs: sheer strakes and windshield, several strakes at transom.
- Restored windshield, new mahogany dashboard, decks, rubrails, coamings and spray rails.
- Restored interior: aft bench seat, forward split bench seats, bridge decks with cabinets, battery box.
- Mostly new floors, restored and painted inner planking.
- Reproduction wiring/terminals used throughout, reproduction dash switches. Restored, original wheel.
- New USCG approved fuel tanks, moved under foredeck. New Mercury wiring harness and controls